Monday, November 21, 2011

The Best Day Ever! - Toast{s} & Cake Cutting



this song was chosen because it goes way back... & because it's upbeat.
I wanted the cutting of the cake to be fun.
many many years ago, this was the song everyone
thought of us when they heard it.
After everyone began eating, Aaron and I were almost finished...
My Maid of Honor, Danielle & Aaron's Dad, Paul
stood up and both made a toast.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cake
{Press play as you listen to the song choice played while we cut our cake}











One of my favorite pictues

The Cake was something I orignally didn't have to much care about.
Infact I was okay without having one... I know right?
But really, it was a fun moment & I loved all {28} pictures they captured.
These were only a few I was able to grab from my FB.


Come back tomorrow for more fun.
Garter & Bouquet Toss.

9 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

So sweet!!!! ♥ them all! Your pictures and recaps from your big day are awesome!!!

Carolyn said...

Aww!!! Those are such cute pictures! LOVE IT! :) We had cupcakes so we didn't do a cake cutting...

Unknown said...

So cute!!!

Kristin said...

LOVE THE CAKE!!!

= said...

CUTE cake!! i like the pic with ya'll holding up your wine glasses!!

Stephanie said...

Your face is too funny when you're feeding him the cake!!

And I LOVE how you're editing the pics to look old. Picnik, right?! What effect are you using?!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog while I was blog hopping! It's super cute & I can't wait to read more!
Check out my blog, The Bluegrass Belle

www.katelynkonow.blogspot.com

Ashleigh Nichole said...

So so sweet! Love all the sweet pictures ;)

Stephanie said...

You were a gorgeous bride! Love all your pics and colors you chose.... And so glad you had a cake cuz it was gorgeous too :)