Friday, December 9, 2011

The Bachelor {Ben F.} - Who is ready?

Last night I received the most exciting text message from my sister.
No, she is not preggers {thank goodness - she has four & her house is a madd house pure awesomeness} & she is already married so that isn't it either. It simply stated
 Bachelor Jan 2
Do you KNOW how pumped I am about this? Extremely!
I'm looking forward to seeing how Ben F. will be - too sweet? too kind? Can he get rowdy &.... sometimes a little TOO sexual as Brad did with Chantel? Com'on we like a little ohh-la-la here and there. That's what makes it good.
I like Ben F. - I think he's a great family man. I mean who really knows - I thought Emily was amazing also & was team Emily ALL.THE.WAY and she turned out to be a little odd & said "Ya Know.." in every sentence - drove.me.crazy.
I mean this interview made NO sense whatsoever.
She disappointed me, seriously.
Wonder is Brad will be BACK on for a third time?
Ha! How hilarious would that be.
I think Brad Womack should meet our lovely friend Aly! :)
Whatcha think? Oh maybe Aly should have her chance to pick & choose since she's already had crazy dating stories... she's had enough of the play around! Love you Aly!

Then TODAY - reading my daily  yahoo homepage news{paper}
I saw on the sidebar where it showed the ladies on this years Bachelor.
I find it ODD that the girls remind me a LOT of the past girls... by looks of course!

Well here he is...
Millions of viewers shared the heartbreak of Ben Flajnik (pronounced Flannick) when his soulful and heartfelt proposal was rejected by Ashley Hebert in the emotional finale of last season's The Bachelorette. Now Ben is ready to put all the disappointment and hurt behind him in order to move on with his life, his phenomenal success as a businessman and his search for the right woman to be his wife and to start a family with, as he stars in the next edition of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Tuesday, October, 18, 2011, 8:18 PM

... & here are a few of the ladies on this coming show -

Courtney
Courtney, 28, a model from Santa Monica, CA, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Jaclyn - {let's hope she isn't another Jackie}
Jaclyn, 27, an advertising account manager from Newton, MA, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Anna
Anna, 25, a student from Detroit, MI, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Dianna {kinda looks like Michelle Money}
Let's hope she's as entertaining as Money was...
Dianna, 30, a non-profit director from San Gabriel, CA, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Samantha
Samantha, 26, an advertising account manager from Los Angeles, CA, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Rachel {LOVE her bangs}
Rachel, 27, a fashion sales rep from New York, NY, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Lindzi
{I already feel this girl is Ben F. type - judging by looks}
& she is wearing my favorite color so... I already like her. :)
Lindzi C., 27, a business development manager from Seattle, WA, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Wait is Emily's sister on the show?
No cant be - Emily wouldn't match the exact color of her {stand out} ring to her shirt.
Holly
Holly, 34, a pharmaceutical sales rep from Salyersville, KY, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

This next girl reminds me of the one I forget her name
that Brad sent home while in the middle of their date on the Yacht?
Yeah, the one where he "had no sexual chemistry" with?

Meet Casey
Casey S., 26, a trading clerk from Leawood, KS, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Amber T.
Amber T., 29, a critical care nurse from Waverly, NE, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

... another Amber -
Amber B.
Amber B., 23, a labor and delivery nurse from Port Coquitlam, Canada, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Shawn ....
looks like she could be a star of the show
Shawn, 28, a financial advisor from Phoenix, AZ, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

Oh wait...
Michelle Money's sister right here
Blakeley {a VIP Cocktail Waitress - DEFINITELY}
Blakeley, 34, a VIP cocktail waitress from Charlotte, NC, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM

OMG...
Ben has a professional
B.L.O.G.G.E.R.
{that somewhat reminded me of Ashley from last year... YIKES}
How fun?
Jenna - a blogger from New York
Jenna, 27, a blogger from New York, NY, competes on Season 16 of The Bachelor.ABC/Craig Sjodin - Wednesday, December, 7, 2011, 9:7 PM


Who is pumped about The Bachelor?
GEEZ, I sure do hope it's better than last season
Bachelorette.
That blowed. Ashley was just annoying as ever!

Give me your intake?
Go here to see more of the ladies.

25 more days!

12 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

I'm super excited! I loved Ben on Ashley's season, so it will be interesting to see how he is this time around!

And for the love of pete, I really HOPE they don't bring back Brad! Ha :)

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I'm excited to watch! I wasn't a big fan of Ben's, but I want to see the drama between the ladies! I actually loved Ashley from last year, but I know I'm probably one of the few. And yeah, I agree, please don't bring Brad back!

Stephanie said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE you for posting some of the girls?!?! LOVE me some bachelor!! Some of the girls look, well, rather interesting lol. SOme are cute though too! Ben F is a doll. Those girls better be good to him!!!

Rebecca said...

so excited!!!

Nicole said...

YESSSS!!!!! Agreed about Ashley...hers was so boring I stopped watching it :( I like watching the Bachelor better though, cause the girls are more dramatic and entertaining!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

This made me super excited! I was so disappointed in Ashley's season and I hope Ben can deliver :)

Ashley said...

So excited! I was looking at the girls pictures on facebook earlier and I kid you not there was an 80 year old lady in the line up! I.almost.died.laughing! Check it out, the comments are hilarious..and rude but I always look past the trashy comments.

Amber said...

WOW - I love #1 how adorable your blog is and #2 as soon as I follow you I see the post about the Bachelor! I get sucked in EVERY season! :) I'm a new follower!

The Southern Wife said...

I can't wait! Bachelor nights are the best girl nights!

Lindsey said...

YIKES! Some of those girls are...uh....NOT CUTE! I love The Bachelor...you know this. Guaranteed drama and raunchy behavior. I find it hilarious that based on looks along, I think Lindzy...or however her name is funkily spelled...looks like a top. I'm not a HUGE Ben fan. I liked the dentist from Charleston. What was his name again? Anyway, F.I.N.E. to me! haha I'm excited!

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

So glad you love the bachelor as much as I. Thanks for showing me who the girls are. I vote for the blogger chic. can't wait to watch this season :)

Pamela said...

I can't wait for the new season, although I wasn't Ben's biggest fan. Yes, Ashley was annoying! I live in NC & we've got 2 NC girls on there!