Hey there! I'm Raven from http://www.amommasdesiresandpacifiers.com/">A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers and little Miss Jessica here is off in the Bahamas probably frolicking around in an itsy bitsy teeny wheenie yellow polka dot bikini. 
I would call her a bad name but I try to keep the tarnishing confined to my own blog. Besides, she's such a sweet lil' southern bell how could you ever have anything but sweet feelings towards her?
So while she's off soaking in the sun that should be mine, I'm going to tell ya'll about the last time I was in the Bahamas, which was, oh, a month ago.
(the hubs and I on our cruise ship)

Our first stop on the cruise was the Bahamas, and it was amazing. Gorgeous. Crystal clear teal blue water and that fine soft-as-cotton sand. We decided to head over to Atlantis to check out the caves, and we were not disappointed.



Atlantis. Do it. If you're ever in the Bahamas, that is.

Afterwards, we went to Señor Frog's for lunch. If you go there Jess, make sure and strike a pose with the green frog. He has wandering fingers though, so beware. Unless, of course, you like that sort of thing.


Also, please have the hubs take a picture under this sign? For me?

 
I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, and next time you decide to venture South? Take a momma with you.

(yes, I realize this is possibly the worst photoshop job in the history of photoshop jobs. But you get my point.)

Oh, one more thing.

Photobucket
(a participant in the belly-flop competition on our cruise ship)

Sorry, had to. You didn't think I'd come here and leave without giving ya'll something just a tad bit inappropriate, did you?

You know you like it.

Rawr.